Thursday, February 21, 2013

A few of my favorites

< Cap-toe heels... #targetdoesitagain! >

Why are short weeks sometimes the busiest?? Hopping from one thing to the next, to the next this week, and thankful for warm coats in these cold and rainy days, energy, hot chai, and the fact that life is the sweetest when you take time to enjoy the little things.  Here are a few little things from here and there around my space, that are currently some of my favorites.

< Rainbow of nail polishes... available at Sephora and Target >


 < LOVING this emerald necklace and bracelet set... so much fun!  Get them here >


< I love old fashioned correspondence- these thank you cards will come in handy, I know it! >


< I'm no bag snob- I'll take any bag anytime, ma'am! From L to R: Target, Kate Spade >

No comments:

Post a Comment