Friday, February 1, 2013

4 Pins for Friday


TGIF, you wonderful 3P faithfuls!  So happy that Friday is upon us and the weekend is right around the corner.  With the past few days (and weeks!) being swamped, I am looking forward to a little time to spend relaxing, socializing, and getting some fun projects completed this weekend.  A birthday party, a workout or two, some baking, and a Superbowl get together are all that are really on my agenda, and I am really looking forward to this kind of schedule.  Hope you have a great weekend!

1. A hot drink and a comfy sweater will make for an ideal winter Saturday morning.
2. This is an adorable DIY Valentine card- you can see my DIY cards made with love, from last year, here.
3. With New York Fashion Week right around the corner, I am dreaming of the wardrobe I would wear there.  A super-cool clear clutch like this one would be one of my most-haves.
4. I love me a pasta, and the healthier the better- I will have to try this recipe soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment