Tuesday, February 26, 2013

My Birchbox: February

< Love this packaging- so simple, and so likeable! >

It's always a fun day when Birchbox arrives in my mailbox! As this is only my second shipment, I am still happily trying this out- but how sweet it is to try new beauty samples without having to go anywhere.  The theme for this month's shipment is 'red carpet ready,' which is in perfect timing with this month's award season (the Academy Award excitement, anyone?)  Read on to see what little surprises were in my Birchbox shipment this month...

< The contents: Rockaholic flexible hairspray, Couture La La scent by Juicy Couture, A Ghirardelli chocolate and caramel square, Dr. Lipp original nipple balm for lips, and the Balm cosmetics Mary-Lou Manizer powder >

 < Mary-Lou Manizer powder by theBalm can be used as am eyeshadow, highligher, and all-over shimmer- talk about versatility.  I think I am going to love this >

< I can't resist a sweet scent, and this Couture La La sample has me wanting to use this perfume every day.  The cold winter weather has left my lips feeling rather chapped these days, so I am looking forward to seeing what good this balm by Dr. Lipps can do.  And I always love me a good hairspray, so I will happily try this Rockaholic spray out, and use it as the perfect carry-on if my hair loves it! >

No comments:

Post a Comment