Friday, February 22, 2013

Obsessed: London Fashion Week (LFW) favorites

< Luxurious leather looks from Burberry Prorsum >

Some more Fashion Week love on the blog today, this time from LFW.  With so many talented designers across the pond, it really makes me wish I was in Londontown once again.  The looks here were luxe, indulgent looking, and definitely pulled at my heartstrings.  I loved the leather looks, the animal print jackets, suits, and shiny embellishments seen on each runway.  I can't wait for these kinds of looks to be on the market later this year, but in the meantime, the cold winter days will have me putting looks together from my closet, inspired by my current obsessions from London Fashion Week!

Happy Friday all you 3P wonderfuls, have a great weekend, and see you back here next week!

 < Leopard on leopard, and statement-making embellishments from Moschino Cheap and Chic >


 < Ultimate cool-girl looks at Tom Ford... I mean, that embellished hoodie! >


 < Powerful ladies-who-lunch looks from Temperley London- I love the sheen and details here! >

No comments:

Post a Comment