Friday, February 15, 2013

Obsessed: NYFW Fall 2013

< Effortless, easy gilded romance at Tory Burch > (images)

Attending New York Fashion week (or any fashion week, really!)  is a life goal of mine.  I know that many bloggers, buyers, and higher-ups in the fashion world got to enjoy a crazy busy fashion week in New York the past few days, and thanks to the wonder of social media and live-streamed shows I was able to enjoy many of the debuted collections right from my own little computer screen.  I am so excited for all of the jewel tones, romantic looks, velvet creations, and opulent accessories that will be all the rage this coming fall- these styles are right up my alley!  In fact, if any cold gray days come my way in the next few weeks, I will be using the inspiration from some of my favorite runway looks to create my own street style outfit (you know where you can see that kind of 3P post).  Here is a roundup of just a few of my favorite looks from the NYFW Fall 2013 shows, which contains just a few looks with which I am slightly obsessed these days.

Have a great weekend, 3P style, and I will see you back here next week!

< Stunning rock-n-roll looks from the amazing Diane von Furstenberg... I want it all! > (images)


< Simply adoring all of the fabulous coats from Trina Turk's presentation > (images)


< Houndstooth and cobalt looks from Michael Kors- one of my favorite prints and colors! > (images)


< J.Crew had so many looks to swoon over- these three are some of my favorites.  The embellished collar on the jacket (left), and the pinks and pastels are just divine! > (images)


< Mr. Lauren nailed it (and got a well deserved standing ovation at the end of his show!)  Opulent romance was the theme in his designs, and how luxurious my fall wardrobe would be if only I could have one of each of his amazing looks from this show! > (images)


< And last but certainly not least, Mr. de la Renta once again presented a breathtaking show- the coats, the ladylike suits, and the incredible evening gowns are my dreams come true > (images)

No comments:

Post a Comment