Monday, February 11, 2013

Wonders from the weekend

< glorious Tahoe >

Happy Monday, 3P pretties! This weekend was so sunny, and has my outlook for this week forecasted as the same. After a quick getaway to snow country with some friends, which was cozy, relaxing, and fun, the man and I enjoyed the sunshine at home and got to work on a few domestic projects. I wish that weekends like this could last much longer!  (Don't you agree?) Whatever you are facing this week, make it a particularly great one!

< shrimp pasta split with my good friend at a nice dinner out with our guys >


 < a peek at some of the Valentine decorations at our house right now >


 < I have been wanting to organize books by color forever, and I finally took a little stab at it on my one of my bookshelves >


< made a fresh batch of my favorite chocolate chippers >

No comments:

Post a Comment