Friday, November 4, 2011

5



5 years ago today, I married my best friend.  I am so thankful to have such a loving, supportive man as my husband who makes me laugh, encourages me to stay strong and be myself, and who is always up for the adventures we encounter together in life.  Here are some memories from our fun wedding day for you to enjoy.  TGIF!


 < Love the hidden gems in life and in this boquet! >


 < Candle lighting with extra sparkle! >


< Heart >


< Our niece and nephew walking in to the reception >


< Cupcakes! >


< Ladies line dance! >


< One of our nephews breakin' it down on the dance floor... guess who caught the garter! >


< First dance finale >

P.S.- Will you please take a moment to vote for my contest entry with Gilt Home? I will really, really appreciate it! (Please note that this contest is from 2011 and is now over- thanks!)

No comments:

Post a Comment