Monday, November 28, 2011

Wonders from the Weekend

 < Place settings at our Thanksgiving dinner >

What a great four days of holiday celebrations and weekend time!  Seriously, I really felt like I just enjoyed a vacation from life!  The hubs and I had the honor of hosting family for Thanksgiving this year, and the meal turned out to be perfectly delicious (thank goodness!)  I love creating ambiance, and the table-scapes turned out just as I imagined!  The long weekend also allowed for some time in the Tahoe area, and for a fun dinner with friends.  Not an entirely productive last few days, but full of relaxing and time with family and friends, just as it should be!  I just loved this long weekend!  Now, time to get ready for Christmas... :-)


< I just adored how the centerpieces for Thanksgiving came together! >


< Sunshine, a scarf, and Starbucks- it doesn't get much better than that on a cold fall day! >


 < Love the smell of the fresh air in Tahoe- and snow on the ground is always a delight to see! >


< The bountiful spread at the best-ever Friendsgiving! >

No comments:

Post a Comment