Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Bzzzzzzzzz!

Hurry, hurry, rush and scurry!  Kind of how I am feeling this week... Knowing that Christmas is right around the corner, but trying to stay focused on Thanksgiving and enjoy hosting this holiday feasting time!  I have a great DIY/makeover project that is near completion-which I cannot wait to share with you- but the busy bee I am this week may encourage me to wait until next week to share this beloved project completion.  In the meantime I am happy to share some things I have spotted which are inspiring and encouraging me to have a great Thanksgiving (including this, this, and this)!  I have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving (and each day), and I hope that you do too!


< Decorating and entertaining ideas from Pottery Barn >


< Thematic 'bingo' place cards as seen in Real Simple >


< Holiday pie cocktails (so fun!) from the great girls at Fashionably Bombed >


< Adorable idea for markers and place cards from Martha Stewart >


http://www.browneyedbaker.com/2011/11/17/thanksgiving-turkey-cupcakes/

< Colors that won't be on my Thanksgiving table, but they are so beautiful I just couldn't resist!  Thanks  to Style Within Reach! >



No comments:

Post a Comment