Thursday, October 20, 2011

Centering

Is it just me, or is this week going by rather slowly? This may be due to the fact that the weather is still warm and I am hoping for autumn breezes, the calendar is chock full, and that the to-do list is growing and growing, but really, who knows.  Here we are (finally!) one day before Friday finally arrives.  And in honor of this, I am going to throw a little party- well, a little party on this blog post, that is.  With events in the future such as pumpkin carving and family gathering to feast, I thought a little searching around on the internet for table decoration inspiration might be a great idea.  And yes- it is!  Looking at all of these pictures is just what I need to throw a decorative party time, so enjoy the little 'party' on today's post! (And to see how I have decorated the house for fall so far, even with a few table centerpieces, click here.)

Just so you know, my sweet grandma did a presentation on centerpieces at a ladies' night earlier this week.  I am brokenhearted that I could not make it to see here that evening, but I am looking forward at seeing pictures of what she created to also use as inspiration for the upcoming decorative centerpieces and table displays I will want to put together!










* Above images via MarthaStewart.com and BHG.com

No comments:

Post a Comment