Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Lucky Number 13



While 13 has not ever been and still is not my favorite number, it has never and still does not scare me. In fact, when I saw the email from Banana Republic regarding the 'Lucky Dozen,' I was instantly inspired. This 'Lucky Dozen' is actually 13 articles of Banana Republic clothing (including two pairs of shoes) that Lucky Magazine used to create 31 outfits. Just think, the answer to every 'What should I wear?' question for a whole month can be answered with just these simple 13 items! Using the inspiration I gained from this idea, I have pulled the same number of clothing items from my closet and plan to create my own 31 outfits with these pieces, which you can look forward to seeing over the course of this next month. Check back later this week to catch the first week of outfits from this '13 to 31' plan! Below, you can see in detail the 13 clothing pieces from my closet that will be used in the 31 days of this month.



- Above photo, from left to right starting with the top row -

Floral shirt with tie waist: The Limited

Black pencil skirt: Banana Republic

Shoes: Calvin Klein (black heels), Nine West (heeled loafers)

White collared shirt: Express

Jeans: Banana Republic

Dress: LOFT



- Above photo, from left to right staring with the top row -


Gray pants: Nicole Nicole Miller


Sweater: LOFT


Tweed skirt: Banana Republic



Coral sweater top: The Limited


Gray and white sleeveless top: Banana Republic

Gray blazer: LOFT

No comments:

Post a Comment