Monday, October 31, 2011

Wonders from the Weekend

< Beautiful roses on a sunny, beautiful day >


Happy Monday, and Happy Halloween!  This past weekend was filled with so much fun, laughter with good friends, celebrations at a beautiful wedding, and a short road trip with my husband.  Really truly, I loved every second of this weekend!  Completely thankful for all of the awesome friends in my life, I do not know what I would do without each and every one of you!  This week will absolutely be full of happy notes as the celebrations from this weekend are always going to make me smile, and the upcoming celebration for next weekend is also something I cannot stop smiling about.  I hope that all of you wonderful 3P readers have a week that is full of as many smiles and as much happiness, too!

Hope you all have a great time with all of the trick-or-treaters tonight!

< Decorations from an incredible Halloween party hosted by friends that always plan the most amazing parties >


< Candles lining the aisle inside the church that is my alma mater, for my beautiful friends' wedding >


 < An incredibly gorgeous day, and a view that brings back such amazing memories >


< Elegant centerpieces at the wedding reception, and the sign from the table that was the most fun! >


< Bubbles of celebration on the patio >

1 comment: