Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Celebration!

Happy Wednesday!  And happy 200th post to this blog!  Thank you so much to all of you fabulous 3P readers out there for all of the love and encouragement you have given me since the start of this blog back in March.  Really truly, every time I receive a compliment, comment, or shout out on Facebook or Twitter, it is such an honor and always makes me smile.  This blog would be nothing without your encouragement and love!  To celebrate this milestone post, here are some of my favorite posts for you to enjoy again!


< My Lucky Number 13, which I am using to create 31 different outfits! >


< Guest bedroom happiness from Paris is always a good idea >


< Ode to nude colored shoes in The ABCs of Nude Shoes >


< Jewelry storage and organization tips from Icing >


< Scrumptious and incredibly simple brownie s'mores- get the recipe from the S'more Please post >


< My very first outfit post! Read it here >


And last but not least...
< Freezer organization, which I loved doing and you loved reading about!! Read about the before and after make-over here, and see more tips on freezing food here >

No comments:

Post a Comment