Monday, October 3, 2011

Wonders from the Weekend

 < Enjoying the sunset from our back patio >

Why, hello there, Monday! Once again, the weekend flew by...  But my oh my, what a wonderful weekend it was- my first whole weekend at home in what feels like forever (but what is actually probably only two weeks)!  The last two days were rather quite but ultimately entirely productive- in the sense that I caught up on some sleep so that my body wasn't complaining anymore, wrapped up a few small projects that just had not yet been completed, spent fun, quality time with my husband finishing up and starting some house projects (look for future posts on these projects!), and generally just enjoyed being home for a bit as life has been so busy as of late.  I am now feeling totally rejuvenated and ready for all that fall has to offer!  And on that note... Happy October to you, and I hope that you have a great week, you fabulous 3P readers!


 < Fall is the time for comfort food, right? A dinner of homemade pizza... >


< A visit to the paint aisle in what my husband and I call our second home >


< Beginning to decorate for fall! >


< Sinful and so deliciously appropriate for October (look at the label colors!)... a new favorite >

No comments:

Post a Comment