Friday, October 7, 2011

Obsessed: London Wanderings

TGIF!  The first full week of October has already come to and end- can you believe it?  Today I am more than happy to share with you some photos one of my best friends has snapped during her time in London.  She is so well cultured, and is always out and about exploring her new 'home town' with an artsy eye- I love looking at the pictures she has taken so far during her stay across the pond!  I only wish I were there to see some of these sights (and travel through Europe) with her!!  Thankfully, technology has enabled us to keep in touch, and every Skype session we have managed to have has given us the feeling that we are right there with each other, catching up with each other's lives.  Needless to say, as my best friend is wandering throughout London and Europe right now, I am obsessed with this time in her life!  I have got to get over to London soon... :-)

Whatever your plans are, I hope you have a great weekend!  (This will be the weekend where I plan to win a round-trip flight to London!)

PS- Thanks for all of these pictures, my BFF- you know who you are!


 < The graffiti on top is not great, but how about those portraits?? <


< The courtyard outside the Victoria and Albert Museum >


 < The delightful charcuterie counter at Harrods >


 < Bricks and Georgian-style architecture that make London so loveable >



< A festival on the Thames >


 < The Tower Bridge!! >

No comments:

Post a Comment