Friday, October 21, 2011

Obsessed: Fall Capes

< Fall picnic ideas- click here to see where I originally posted this picture, and for the comment that inspired me for today's post >

A few months ago, capes were not my thing.  I didn't think I would ever like their boxy look, the large, gaping arm holes, or the toggles all over the front of many of them.  Enter a few months gone by, lots of fall fashion magazines, and the LOFT's fabulous fall campaign, and ready-or-not, I am now obsessed with capes.  I am hoping to score a great deal on a khaki-colored cape sometime in the future, but I still feel that I have plenty of time before the weather cools down as we are still hitting 80 degrees most days.  I have compiled a few options below, separated by color and defined by price.  To see all of the product and pricing information for each of the capes pictured below, head on over to my Polyvore site.  Tell me, do you plan on wearing a cape this fall?

Have a great weekend, all of you amazing 3P readers!



The ABC's of Capes: earthy tones

No comments:

Post a Comment