Friday, October 28, 2011

Obsessed: Fun Halloween

Happy Friday, all you fabulous 3P readers!  Orange and other rich fall colors are on my mind because of all the glorious leaves outside, the appearance of apple cider in our house, and the pumpkins taking up space in stores and on porches.  (Ah, must carve pumpkins soon!)  Orange is also on my mind because it is the color I most associate with Halloween- I am not big on scary Halloween and creepy colors, and I like to keep things cheerful with a welcoming orange.  Today, in honor of the upcoming costume day, I am happy to share with you some of the Halloween ideas I have seen that are causing me to obsess about a super fun Halloween.

Hope you have a safe, fun, and Particularly Pretty Halloween weekend!

PS- You can read more about what is inspiring me this fall here and here.









(Images via: 1234567)

3 comments:

  1. Awww, I recognize that first photo!! :)) I hope you have fun Halloween plans and enjoy your time in Chico! Do you have friends there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your (small) Halloween decorations, Alicia! Halloween should be lots of fun this year, and hope you have lots of fun planned too! Just taking a quick trip up to Chico soon to see what there is to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this is a little too late but I LOVED this idea when I saw it on the Today Show and have to share it! "Broken Glass Cupcakes":
    http://www.marthastewart.com/856109/broken-glass-cupcakes

    ReplyDelete