Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Extreme Project Makeovers

Happy Hump Day, dear 3P followers!  Has the autumn weather hit your neck of the woods yet?  It rained on me yesterday evening and into the night, for which I was so grateful.  I always love when it rains, and it was the perfect evening to light some harvest-scented candles around the house, cuddle up on the couch, and welcome the fall weather.  Cool weather evenings are my favorite times to spend by the fireplace, either relaxing or working on a project.  And since some great autumn evenings may now be headed my way, I plan to celebrate by completing some of the small projects I have in mind.  Behold, my up-and-coming DIY items which I am hoping will be easy and very successful:


< A bar cart I scored via Craiglist which I plan to repaint and use to fill some space in an awkwardly shaped room in our house >
*Note: This project will not be done by the fireplace, but most likely in the garage while I listed to the pitter-patter of the rain falling softly on the roof


 < Some items I plan to use to create a DIY version of this season's trendy mixed-material jacket >


< A necklace I scored a sweet deal on which I plan to makeover with some inspiration from Etsy >

No comments:

Post a Comment