Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Bloom where you are planted


Happy Wednesday, 3P pretties!!  Things are looking up, rain that is much needed is on its way, 7 (today's date) is my lucky number, and today is actually my birthday! This post is evidence to one way of honoring life- planting.  Gardening in the backyard is on the agenda for the coming months, so I figured a quick post about celebrating and recognizing life would fit right in with dreaming about adding new life to the back yard!  I just love well planned planting agendas, and the luscious greenery and pops of colors in these pictures have me excited to see the plants on our property come to life.  The containers shown in these photos have also reminded me that I need to repot many of the indoor plants in our house, so I may take a few minutes today, in celebration of life, to spruce up one or two of these plants.Do you have any plans to plant sometime soon?  Let me know!

Have a particularly practically pretty wonderful day!





* Above images via BHG.com and Sunset.com

1 comment:

  1. This is catch-up for me and 3P's! I have been enjoying my North Garden as winter has given way to rain showers, plants greening up, and finally color popping out everywhere! All this is possible as I linger at my 6 1/2 x 4 foot window while I'm doing exercises in my north bedroom.

    ReplyDelete