Friday, March 23, 2012

Obsessed: Fresh and Minty

TGIF!!! Words can probably not express how happy I am that Friday is finally here, but I'll include a little 'hip-hip-hooray!!' in here just to let you know that is what is running through my head on this fine day.  As this day is making me very happy, I thought it would be fun to share with you a color that is making me very happy as of late: mint.  I have seen this shade popping up in stores everywhere, and cannot wait to incorporate more of it into my life.  I am really a big fan of blue, but any shade thereof- aqua, teal, mint- is also mighty fine by me.  Now, I will be off to hunt down a mint top this weekend, and enjoy some thin mints, York mints, or dessert mints in honor of my current love of mint!

Have a fabulous weekend, 3P pretties, and I'll see you back here on Monday!


< Mint goodness found on Pinterest- I will take one of each of these items please!>



< Thrifted vintage mint belt, and shades of this color in some fun accessories >


< Some fashion bloggers that I love, rocking mint in adorable outfits (images via 12345) >



< Just right for a spring mani, mint-hued polish and silver sparkle make a great pair >


< If I find some mint jeans (or if you are looking for suggestions on what to pair with your mint clothing) , these ideas will come in very handy! (via Pinterest) >

Also, how gorgeous are these earrings with a hint of mint?!  For more fun jewelry (and to hunt down accessory treasures in green), click here- there are lots of beautiful necklaces, earrings, bracelets, and handbags that you might love to add to your collection, or give as a fun gift (this site is really going to help me with upcoming birthdays, Mother's Day, and graduations)!

No comments:

Post a Comment