Friday, March 16, 2012

Obsessed: Mediterraneo


< Capri by the sea >

TGIF, 3P pretties! How wonderful is it that Friday is here and the weekend is fast approaching?! Although it has been rainy and gray in my neck of the woods this week, I cannot stop thinking of tropical sunshine and beach-wear weather. Enter the fabulous Ms. Trina Turk's Mediterraneo resort collection; in a word, I am obsessed. The beautiful blues, the breezy flow of the dresses, the starfish accents on jewelry you would wear with love and pride... I am addicted. To get a broader glimpse of this outstanding collection, slip on your favorite sandals, put an umbrella in your drink, then click here and here.

Have a great weekend, and may some tropical vacation time in Trina Turk's fine Mediterraneo collection be part of your life soon!



< Golden treasures >


 < The long and short of it: I love these dresses! >


< The perfect summer handbag: The Abby Bag >


< Tangerine to wear the best color this spring, plus (my favorite!) blue and yellow! >



< Be still my heart!  I'll take one of each, please! >

* Above photos via TrinaTurk.comPinterest, and Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of being at the seashore - any seashore - brings memories of sun and sand; castles built and washed away; watching the relentless waves crash and spray against immoveable black, pitted sea walls; and enjoying the familiar scents of it all - indeliably etched in all my senses.

    ReplyDelete