Tuesday, March 6, 2012

'Tis better to have loved and lost...

< Goodbye suitcase >

Sadly, my suitcase was stolen from my car last weekend.  Many, many thanks to those of you who have empathized with me.  I wanted to say one last hurrah to all of the items that were in there- mostly what is pictured in this post.  After a wonderful week of caring for my grandma after her surgery, and gearing up for a race I had been training to run with my best friend, it was such a disappointment to learn that my things had been robbed from me.  I am really sad about forever losing the jewelry and watches that were given to me, as well as the monogrammed Rebecca Minkoff bag I won from I Spy DIY.  Really, what will someone do with this stuff??  Thankfully however, there must have been angels watching over the irreplaceable items in my car, as only replaceable items were taken.  I can only dream that someone would have the integrity to return these stolen items, but as they are most likely forever lost to me, I hope that they end up positively helping the woman who ends up with these to change her life for the better.

So long farewell, auf weidersehen good-bye
I hate to go and leave this pretty sight
So long farewell, auf weidersehen adieu
Adieu, adieu, to you and you and you


 < Bye to you, shoes >


< Sayonara jeans >


< 10-4 sweaters >


< A teary-eyed goodbye to these bags >


 < Farewell to most of these necklaces >


< Adios gray shirt, sparkly polish, blue and white checkered shirt, and snakeskin skirt >


Now, enough about this- time to get my chin up and move onward and upward!

1 comment: