Monday, March 26, 2012

Wonders from the Weekend

Happy, Monday, 3P pretties!  This week is going to be slammin', but busy is how I like to live my life, so busy it will be this week- just like any other!  I can hardly believe that the end of March is drawing near, but what a wonderful month this has been! This weekend rounded out the amazingly fun weekends that March has included- parties with friends, jewelry and crafting with the girls, enjoying the completion of some projects around the house with the husband, and brunching on delicious food and enjoying the beautiful spring weather.  Weekends always go by too quickly, but I am always thankful for pictures that can so easily bring back fun memories from the weekend days (and the pictures in this photo collage will have me smiling all week!).

Rock this week, 3P style!

< Weekend snapshots: wine at a fun jewelry party, homemade mini cheesecakes, crafting with my girls, chocolate chip pancakes, birthday celebrations, and a tasty bloody mary! >

No comments:

Post a Comment