Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Python Prerogative



< Heels is my rotation of current favorites (seen here) and a handbag from The Limited that I have had foreeeever >


Happy Wednesday, 3P Pretties!  My week is really turning out to be just as busy (if not more so) as expected, but I am happy to know that the middle of the week is here.  This spring weather is rainy, cold, and gray, so March is really going out like a lion and not like a lamb!  In keeping with all the animal thoughts that this stormy weather is conveying in my mind, I dug through the trenches to showcase a few of my favorite python print items from my closet.  While I am not really a fan of snakes to any degree, I cannot resist a tempting animal print (evidence: here and here) for my shoe collection, my closet rod, or my jewelry drawer.  So I happily present to you today my non-scary collection of python print goodness.


< A fun blue belt from Old Navy, a snakeskin print bangle, and these bejeweled Betsy Johnson earrings make for easy whimsical outfit accessories >


 < A clutch in some of my favorite colors (see it on Instagram) and some old yet still loved Carlos Santana heels- blues are my favorite hues, even in python print! >


< Back to basic colors in python prints that work as neutrals- see these two pieces in an outfit >


Feeling a little wild after reading this Wednesday post? Click herehere, and here to get your daily dose of animal and animal print love.

No comments:

Post a Comment