Friday, March 9, 2012

Obsessed: Colorful Jeans


TGIF, 3P wonderfuls!  So happy that Friday is finally here!  To bring a little bright cheer to you today, I am happy to share my current obsession with colored denim.  Celebrities and bloggers alike are rocking bright and pastel jeans, and this trend has really enticed my to try to rock it (you can see some of my colored jeans outfit ideas herehere, and here).  You can pick up these currently stylish jeans at many price points, and I am sharing three different (fairly affordable) price points for you today- you can also check out Target's supply of colored jeans for a great deal.  Tell me, how would you choose to rock this trend?

Have a particularly wonderful weekend, and I will see you back here next week!


< I am seeing these J Brand jeans in magazines and on blogs alike, and would love to try on a pair! >


 < A fun selection at many different price points is available at Asos >


< I want to head to my local American Eagle store to try on some of these! (Perfect weekend errand, right??) >

1 comment:

  1. I have been looking at the bright, eye-catching jeans but my short Scot legs need boot cut to suit my frame. I tried Macy's today but no luck. I hear they have petite at JCP. I plan to be taxied there tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete