Friday, April 13, 2012

Obsessed: concert style


TGIF, 3P pretties! In honor of spring festivals and concerts, I put together this collection of fashion items I would love to rock while rocking out at an outdoor concert session. To be completely honest, this kind of style is not really my thing, but as I do live close to and frequent two outdoor concert venues, I have wanted to add some more concert-style options to my wardrobe. Thank goodness for other awesome fashion bloggers and some celebrity snapshots, which were very helpful in inspiring my items for this collage. Although it is very rainy and cold right now in my neck of the woods, I cannot wait for outdoor concert weather to hit here! Now time to encourage my festival outfit ideas to perfect in time for sure concert season!

Have a great weekend, and see you back here on Monday!

*collage created by me, images via Google and Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment