Monday, April 16, 2012

Wonders from the weekend

< Touring my man's worksite >

This was such a wonderful weekend- I didn't want it to end!  (Anyone else feel the same way?)  Although it started off with a great thunderstorm, the rest of the days were sunny and very spring-like.  While this sun had me wishing I was boating and enjoying time near the water, it actually really allowed for some great time at home and some excellent success at projects that have been put off for a while.  I also enjoyed a lovely dinner date, plenty of time outside in the beautiful sunshine, errands checked off the list, a great sermon at church, and breakfast for dinner.  Although this week is going to be a busy one, I will just remind myself to always smile because... Life is good!

Whatever you are facing this week, make it a great one!


< Lumber, lumber, lumber... for a project I can't wait to share with you! >


< Tasty iced drinks on a warm afternoon >


< New decorations hanging on our fence >


< Breakfast for dinner is one of my favorite meals ever! >

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo - I liked your weekend! Especially the man in the giant wheel! Can I have one of those - a picture, I mean!

    ReplyDelete