Friday, April 6, 2012

Obsessed: Bracelet arm candy

TGIF, 3P wonderfuls!  As many of you know, and as evident as it is in my weekly outfit posts, I love bracelets.  To be honest, I really love every kind of jewelry, but today I am choosing to be partial and am only sharing my favorite bracelets- bangles, cuffs, and wraps alike. Obsessed!!  I always feel that a good arm party can brighten my day, and because I sometimes receive compliments on the bracelets I wear, I can guess that my arm parties also cause smiles for some of those around me.  Here's cheers to a happy (Good) Friday, arm parties, these beautiful bracelets, and the blessings of Easter time!

Have a delightful weekend, and I will see you back here next week!  

























2 comments:

  1. I am slower to add wrist decor to my wardrobe than other jewelry but have been attracted by the bright, varied bangles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of your jewelry is beautiful, and I know as you grow your love for wearing bracelets and bangles, your 'arm parties' will be stylin'! ;-)

      Delete