Friday, April 27, 2012

Obsessed: Ms. Decker


TGIF, 3P wonderfuls!!  Always so glad when a Friday rolls around!  I am not super- familiar with this model turned actress, but man, can this girl rock some awesome outfits, or what?  Not sure if I could ever replicate her style in the least, so for now I will just say, “You go, Brooklyn!” (And now, as of today, I will be oficially 'obsessed' with replicating some of her awesome style!)

Have a great weekend, 3P style, and I will see you back here on Monday!


Looking for some Ms. Decker style items?  Check these out:



* All images via InStyle.com; collage created by me

1 comment:

  1. I'm seeing it on your blog and I'm seeing it in the stores which prompts the same question - Whe are they making the long dresses so long that they drag on the floor even on a tall person. On a short person, like me, its's ludicrous! I know one person that bought 3 and solved the problem by tying a big knot at the hem.

    ReplyDelete