Thursday, April 12, 2012

Recipe for insta-dinner


On nights when there isn't much time to make dinner, I love whipping up this pasta dish- with whole grain pasta, some veggies, and a little protein, it is a perfectly filling meal.  The first time I ever made this pasta was with my best friend, so any time I make it I feel it is courtesy of my fabulous friend!  You could probably add as many more ingredients as your heart desired, but I usually stick with sauteed onion and garlic, stewed tomatoes, spinach, and sausage.  Add a little parmesan before serving, and viola, a delicious meal is your to enjoy after a mere 15 minutes.


 < Simple ingredients- pasta of your choice, garlic & onion, stewed tomatoes, spinach, and whatever sausage or meat you want to add >


< Nom, nom, nom! >

3 comments:

  1. I never considered mixing my saussage with pasta but I shall have to try that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Best friend pasta! This one is such a classic -- I need to make it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also delicious with zucchini and chicken-apple sausage. That's always a hit at our house!

    ReplyDelete