Friday, April 20, 2012

Obsessed: Ann T. and LOFT

 < Blues, greens, florals, and stripes from Ann Taylor >

TGIF, 3P pretties!  What a busy week this has been- so glad that today is Friday and that the weekend is so close!  Sales are an obsession of mine (not just on Fridays!), and I always love a good discount.  Luckily, Ann Taylor and LOFT are hosting Friends & Family discounts these days- don't miss out on these fabulous deals, because there are some highly desirable, fashionable, classic and totally fun pieces at each of these stores.  I have pulled just a few of my favorite pieces from each store's line, and am rotating glances between each collage because I cannot take my eyes off the striped bags and the jewelry!!  

Have a wonderfully delightful weekend, and I will see you back here on Monday!


< Shades of orange, more stripes, perfect summer heels, and jewelry thats just right from LOFT >


* All clothing and accessory images via LOFT.com and AnnTaylor.com, background images via Google and both collages created by me

2 comments:

  1. I love the bag in the first collage! so so cute.
    Creamy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your newest follower, and love your blog!

    Diana
    www.picturesand1000words.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete