Thursday, April 19, 2012

Current drugstore beauty faves

< Pantene shampoos and conditioners, and this L'oreal cleansing conditioner leave my hair feeling clean and silky smooth >

I was never really a product girl until after high school.  Now, I cannot really feel ready for the day without going through my daily product routine.  I sometimes laugh at myself about this, but then I think how lucky I am that Target is no more than a hop, skip, and a jump away from my house.  Or is it Target that's lucky that this product girl lives so close?  Either way, I am happy to share with you some of my current favorite drugstore beauty buys today.  Shampoo that feels like my own salon product, gentle yet entirely effective cleansers, moisturizers that I cannot go without... all of these items serve to keep me prepped and ready for each day, and add a slight spa feeling to my mourning routine.  Tell me, what drugstore beauty buys can you not live without?


< My number one cleansing product choice is always Neutrogena >


 < For untangled hair with the maximum volume I can get with my fine strands, this trio does the trick >


 < Eucerin for day and Olay for night provides just the right amount of SPF and moisturizing effects >


< Eyeshadow quads are great for go-to day looks, and switching between sets can help evade the boredom of a constant look.  Plus, I just couldn't resist the sparkle in Revlon's diamond lust, and love wearing that for an evening look > 

No comments:

Post a Comment