Friday, May 4, 2012

Fiesta Style


Who doesn’t love a fun Cinco de Mayo celebration?  With the 5th of May right around the corner, I thought I would share some of the festive items I would love to add to my Cinco Celebration this year, or anytime, for that matter!  Closet and party décor are always my favorite details to think about, so here are some fun ideas for you to enjoy!  Also, check out the fun sisters over at Fashionably Bombed for some fun and festive drink ideas!

Have a wonderful weekend 3P style, a fun Cinco de Mayo if you celebrate, and I will see you back here next week!


< Party decor and provisions ideas >


* All above photos via Google, collages created by me

1 comment:

  1. While you were thinking Cinco de Mayo we were thinking The Derby. We had our T V tuned in, a table of yummy munchies and tall glasses to quench our thirst with sparkling cider!. Watching the ladies come and go with hats of all kinds and sizes was a treat! I chose a straw navy blue broad brimmed hat with a large pin with a crystal knob. We each chose a horse - none of them placed even close to the winning three but we had a wonderful time!
    We sandwiched that in between a college graduation in the morning and a play in the evening - quite a day!

    ReplyDelete