Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The ABC's of poolside essentials


With summer right around the corner (and warm weather now that is almost as warm as summer days!)  I am dreaming of days by the beach, lake, and pool.  While I think a nice pedicure is my absolute most necessitated accessory to have for time near the waves and water, I also enjoy bringing a bag that can carry all kinds of beach essentials, wearing shoes that are easy to slip in and out of, and of course, remembering those sunnies.  Here are a few ABC's of my current favorite basic poolside necessities for enjoying a day in the sun.  For some other beach wear ideas, click herehere, and here.

Have any questions about summer fashion or what to wear to a summer event?  Email me at ParticularlyPracticallyPretty@gmail.com, and I will be happy to provide you some ideas in a post!







*Above images via Pinterest and Google; edited by me

No comments:

Post a Comment