Friday, May 18, 2012

Obsessed: Cannes Style

< Beautiful gowns on beautiful ladies! >

TGIF, 3P pretties!  While this week has been swamped, it has also flown by- I hope yours has too!  I realize that the Cannes Film Festival has just recently begun, and I have been ogling the pictures of the red carpet gowns I have been able to locate so far.  It really seems like there are not that many out there yet, so if you know of a secret stash, let me know!  It seems like recent Friday posts have really been trending toward gowns and dresses (see here and here), but not to worry- this is not a permanent topic for the Obsessed weekly posts.  There have just been too many pretty dresses out there recently, and I cannot resist featuring them on this blog that is all about Pretty!  Enjoy browsing through these gowns as seen on the Cannes red carpet so far this year, and be sure to read through the end the see how my obsession with Cannes has played out this week!

Have a particularly wonderful weekend. and I will see you back here next week!


< Berenice Bejo in Louis Vuitton >

< Diane Kruger nailing it in Giambattista Valli Haute Couture >


 < Costars Tilda Swinton and Kara Hayward coordinate well in their gowns! >


< I want this dress!  Freida Pinto wears a fun sequin and pink gown >


< Jessica Chastain in a Dolce & Gabbana dress, and an Alexander McQueen gown >

< Marion Cotillard pairs fun yellow heels with a beautifully pleated Dior dress >

And dreaming of Cannes... 
 < This is a 'postcard' I made, which I would love to send to you from Cannes!
Just look at the beauty! >


And if I was actually lucky enough to be  in Cannes this week, this is what I would love to pack:



* Above images via Pinterest, Vogue.com, and PeopleStyleWatch.com; all arranged by me

1 comment:

  1. Considering how I would look in what your would take to Cannes, I pick the Postcard - I could show that to anybody.

    ReplyDelete