Wednesday, May 9, 2012

One skirt, three ways

I love remixing my wardrobe pieces to make me feel like I have an outfit for every occasion.  Today, I  am happily sharing three different outfits I created with one skirt, which will work for three separate kinds of daily activities- work, date night, and weekend brunch.  The other excellent benefit of wearing one item with different pieces is that you can easily transition from activity to activity- for example, work to date night, or business meeting to dinner with friends.  Also, accessories can play a great role for defining an outfit- in the pictures below, I used simple jewelry for the work outfit, piled on bracelets for the date outfit, and styled fun pieces for the brunch style.  Tell me, do you love mixing items in your closet to create new outfits with the same pieces?



< Outfit 1: work >
Skirt: Sunny Leigh
Shirt and belt: ON (old)
Bag: Kenneth Cole Reaction
Heels: Carlos Santana (old)
Jewelry: Anne Klein (watch), Target (bangle and hoop earrings), BR, gifted (necklaces)



< Outfit 2: date night >
Skirt: Sunny Leigh
Shirt: Trina Turk (old, and still my favorite!)
Heels: Guess
Clutch: H&M
Jewelry: BR, F21 (bracelets), ON (rings)



< Outfit 3: weekend brunch >
Skirt: Sunny Leigh
Sweater: AE (old)
Flats: Report
Purse: Olivia + Joy
Jewelry: Target, F21 (bracelets), BR (earrings), F21 (ring)

No comments:

Post a Comment