Friday, May 11, 2012

Obsessed: Met gala gowns

< Cream (dresses) of the crop >

Happy Friday, 3P wonderfuls!  This has been quite a week, and although I am exhausted, I am looking forward to a busy weekend filled with fun times with family and friends, plus a little relaxing time at home after a long time away.  After perusing through pictures of celebrities at the Met Gala earlier this week, I thought it would be fun to highlight some of the dresses worn on the red carpet that night.  Although I am not obsessed with many of these dresses (maybe chalk that up to exhaustion?), I am happy to share some of my favorites (read through to the end!).  And now the travel bug has bitten me again- I want to travel to New York, and one of my must-see items will be the Prada exhibit at the Upper East Side museum- where the Met Gala was held this year!

Have a most amazing weekend, a happy Mother's Day (if you are celebrating), and I will see you back here next week!


 < Crimson pride >


< All that glitters >


< Purple haze ways >


 < Golden goddesses >


< Black and light- looks are... alright?? >


 < Floor-length floral >


< Royal navy >


 < Pink evening >

And my favorites of the night are:

< Ms. Burch in a dress that is totally her >


< Diana Agron in this gorgeous emerald gown >

And last but not least...

< Eva in tangerine Prada >

No comments:

Post a Comment