Friday, January 20, 2012

Four Pins for Friday

Hip-hip-hooray, all you 3P readers- its Friday!!  In honor of my slightly obsessive Pinterest activities this week, I am happy to share with you four bright and cheery pins I recently discovered.  And yes, these will totally help me prepare for the upcoming Valentines Day festivities, so I hope you find some inspiration from them too!  Enjoy these cheery, bright colors today, and have a wonderful weekend!

< I think I will now try wearing pink and red on a day other than Valentines! >


 < What is not to love about this photo?  My mouth is watering... >


 < One goal this year is to incorporate more fresh flowers into my life... Aren't these blooms just so cheery?? >


 < My kind of DIY gift bag, for sure! >

2 comments:

  1. HI
    I'm quite pleased with the ifonrmation in this post.nice and useful!
    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so good to hear! Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete