Monday, January 30, 2012

Wonders from the Weekend

< Enjoyed a quiet night in with the ambiance of a somewhat Valentine-ish candle >

Well, hello there Monday!  I am not really ready for you... but like any other day, I will just pick up and go!  In keeping with Monday post traditions, I am happy to share a few pictures from my weekend with  you.  The days were sunny and bright, and the memories from this past weekend are the same!  Although it was somewhat of a quiet weekend at home, I really enjoyed working on a few of those long-avoided projects, taking walks in the lovely weather, spending some fun quality time with friends, and relaxing easy, like a Sunday afternoon.  Weekends like that just make me smile.

Whatever your plans are for this week, have a great one!


 < Listening to the pitter-patter of this lovely little water fountain >


 < Weekend celebrations arm candy >


< Brunching at a local fav with the girls! >


< Finally getting around to storing these lovely eyeshadows from my friend Meghan >

No comments:

Post a Comment