Friday, January 13, 2012

Obsessed: Resort Wear

TGIF!!  Who is as glad as I am that today is Friday??  Although the winter weather has just barely arrived in northern California, and the sun still shines almost every day, part of me is very happy to be donning sweaters, coats, and sometimes even warm woven scarves.  On the other hand, another part of me (the "I want to go on a tropical vacation!" part of me), is obsessing over and dreaming of wearing all of the brightly colored resort wear out there!  So here's cheers to Fridays, bright colors on clothing, and toes in the sand!

 < Dark with bright and white with electric blue at DVF >


< Classic Tory Burch with cheery colors and awesome accessories! (I also really love this cuff) >


< A few pieces from the Versace x H&M resort 2012 collection, which will only be sold online in the U.S... but my-oh-my, I love me those gold heels! >


< And for the nautical-resort wear look, Old Navy has some great budget buys- I'm pretty sure this nautical tote will have to be in my hand this summer! >

No comments:

Post a Comment