Thursday, January 26, 2012

Instalately


Just wanted to share a few Instagram photos I have posted recently- these pictures make me so happy!  I always enjoy perusing through pictures, and I hope you enjoy these as much as I do!

1 - An oversized gold watch I scored for $5!  I have really been wanting this style of watch since I have seen Michael Kors' oversized timepieces show up everywhere on the web, and I practically jumped out of my boots at the opportunity to purchase this large faced watch for such a screamin' deal.

2 - My current favorite mascaras... actually, the L'Oreal voluminous mascara has been a long-time staple, and the Maybelline Falsies is just for fun because I love dramatic lashes (and FYI, it doesn't really seem to make my lashes look like falsies unless it is layered over my L'Oreal mascara)

3 - Leopard heels, be still my heart!  These Simply Vera Vera Wang wonders have been in fast rotation in my closet a of late- they are super high but oh-so-comfortable (which is a favorite heel feature of mine) and oh-so-va-va-voom-fun.  Any day I wear these platforms is a good day in my book!

4 - Outfit details with snakeskin and a quilted bag... click here to see the rest of the outfit details.

5 - Simple, stacked rings the dress up weekend errand time.  These rings remind me of summer for some reason, so they are great to wear in the winter when I need a reminder of hot days by the water and warm summer nights.

6 - New little goodies to enjoy- a few spiked bracelets to add a pop of bright neon to some outfits, and an adorable, had-to-have-it case with gold zebra stripes.

Follow me on Intagram if you want to see fun photos like these in real time.  Or hop on over to Webstagram or Instagrid if you wish to view my Instagram pictures online.

Happy allllllmost Friday, my wonderful 3P supporters!

No comments:

Post a Comment