Friday, January 27, 2012

Obsessed: Smokin' Loafers

< Emerald colored python print?  Yes please, Old Navy! >

Happy Friday!!!  Today I am overjoyed to share my new favorite flat shoe obession: the smoking flat.  I have perused around a few of my favorite online haunts and found a good assortment of colors and patterns, all of which I can imagine in my closet as a daily commute or weekend kind of shoe.  To be honest, I really love a heel over a flat shoe, but when a certain amount of walking is required in my day, flats save my feet.  I can imagine these with a cute pair of pants and a pullover sweater now, and then with a skirt and t-shirt when the weather warms up.  After looking at all of these smoking flats pictured here, I kind of feel like a kid in a candy store!  What the heck, its Friday, right?

TGIF and have a wonderful weekend!



 < Glitter galore! These Steve Madden flats would surely add the right amount of sparkle to your day! >


< Cute colors from Target's Mossimo line- ja'dore the pink patent style! >


< Raaaawr!  Why hello little leopard smoking flat that can be best friends with some of my leopard print heels! >



< This kelly green pair  from Lulu's will be perfect for spring! >


< I really can't ever stay away from Tiger Print! >

No comments:

Post a Comment