Friday, January 6, 2012

Obsessed: New Banana

For me, winter has just barely arrived and I still have yet to create my "winter closet" by unpacking my cold weather wear and storing the spring and summer items currently living in my closet space.  However,  when the weather around me remains in the 60's, it is somewhat hard to imagine not dressing for spring or maybe even fall.  This is why, when one of my best friends forwarded me the scoop on Banana Republic's newest arrivals, my draw dropped.  I was instantly obsessed with the navy stripes, bold hues, and polka-dots here and there!  This new collection feels like spring to me, and I may have to make my way to the local BR to peruse these fine garments.  (Also, I may be able to create a few outfits like the ones in the pictures below, with items already in my closet.)  Do you like the pieces of Banana's newest collection?

Happy Friday, and have an amazing weekend!












All above images via BananaRepublic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment