Thursday, June 16, 2011

Currently Craving: Summer Staples

Currently Craving: Summer Staples


1. A bright, striped, easy to wear sundress
2. A lightweight blouse that I can dress up for work and dress down with jeans
3. Boldly colored tanks that I could wear every day of the warm summer months.
4. Tortoise sunnies in a crazy fun shape.
5. Braided bracelets with some bling that remind me of summer camp with a grown-up twist.
6. A neutral colored, lady-like handbag that will last forever.
7. A purse for day in a shocking yet refined color, with minimal hardware.
8. Neutral colored shoes in heels for work and flats for the weekend.
9. Tie-front shorts (to try this trend) in a color that won't demand immediate attention.
10. Simple, skinny belts to add a quick pop of color to pretty much any outfit.
11. A maxi skirt (prefer these long skirts over maxi dresses) in a color I love.
12. A fun clutch that will always remind me of a cold glass of lemonade sorbet.

No comments:

Post a Comment