Friday, June 10, 2011

Obsessed: Will and Kate's Black and Pink

< Photo via Pop Sugar >

Prince William is one lucky guy.  Kate is so photogenic, and is an incredibly stylish and beautiful woman (she is also so slim on camera- I hope that she is healthy!).  When I caught sight of these pictures from yesterday's Ark dinner at London's Kensington Palace, I fell in love with Kate's sparkly pink dress and William's dashing black tie attire.  Hence, my obsession with the black and pink combination begins.  As I have mentioned previously (here and  here) I do not usually wear pink very often.  However, since the advent of this blog, this girly color is making its way into my fashion love life.  Kate's sparkling gown has me dreaming of owning a look-a-like dress (and is probably causing her to be the dream princess for little girls everywhere), but has also inspired me to create some outfits based on a black and pink color theme that could be translated in to everyday wear.  I hope that you enjoy the sets below, and hopefully they will help to provide you some outfit inspiration!

Happy Friday!


Obsessed: Will and Kate's Black and Pink- work





Obsessed: Will and Kate's Black and Pink- play


No comments:

Post a Comment