Tuesday, June 21, 2011

100th Post!

< A collage of all of the pictures posted so far on this blog! >


Wow!!  Since starting the Particularly Practically Pretty blog back in March, I have been so happy to share everything on this site and hear so awesome feedback from those of you who enjoy reading this!  I can hardly believe that I have already shared 100 posts.  Thanks to those of you who are kind enough to share your style/organization/design questions with me, and for those of you who provide endless ideas for fodder for this blog.  Much love to you all!  Here are a few of my favorite posts from the first 100.  Enjoy!


< The very first post, In The Beginning >


< Sharing guest bedroom decor in Paris is always a good idea >


< Creating a collection of shoes I love and would suggest to buy each one if you could! The ABC's of Nude Shoes >


< Instigating some Earth Day excitement in Obsessed: Green (without envy) >


< So very, very happy to organize my freezer and share the makeover in Freeze Tag >


< My first time ever sharing pictures of my own outfits in Daily Dressing >

Thank you so much to all of you who read this blog and are so supportive of me!  Tell me, which posts have been your favorites?  Also, if you have not already clicked on "Follow" on the right hand side of this page, would you be willing to do that today as a celebration for the 100th post?  Thanks!






2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! What an accomplishment! I love your red dress! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Hope! The red dress is from Loft- it is perfect for summer, and also perfect to layer in colder months! Thanks for sharing your blog, too!

    ReplyDelete