Thursday, June 2, 2011

Trending



The weather yesterday was so winter-like; gray clouds everywhere, a cool wind, and then thunder, lightning, rain, hail and tornado warnings.  My oh my, I could hardly believe that it was June!  Because of this crazy weather, I have not really been able to wear any of my spring and pre-summer wardrobe pieces yet- I am definitely waiting for the weather to warm up!  However, all of this stormy weather has me dreaming of the warmer days to come, and the spring and summer clothing trends I will enjoy wearing.  Below you will find a few of my favorite trends from this year's spring season, and I hope these serve as some outfit inspiration for you!  Tell me, what clothing trends are you ready to wear once the days are warm with summer sunshine?


















No comments:

Post a Comment