Monday, June 13, 2011

Wonders from the Weekend

< Part of the crowd and the view at my brother's college graduation >


This past weekend flew by!  Saturday was filled with lots of celebration time for my brother's graduation from Santa Clara University, which I could not have been more excited for many reasons, including the fact that I was glad to recall all the memories from my time and graduation from that same university.  The sun came out that day and the temperature was not too hot at all, which made for great graduation BBQ weather along with yard games on nice green grass.  Sunday included both relaxing moments and some time planning and preparation for the events of this coming week.  Great weekend, and thankful that I got to celebrate some great Santa Clara time with my brother and my family.  Now, off to enjoy this Monday!


< Seven layer dip... so addicting! >


< Vintage-looking soda cans >


< So many blooms on my yellow rose bush! >


< Glad to have these perfect accessories on a sunny afternoon >


< Planning outfits for some upcoming events >

No comments:

Post a Comment